fusterpbidot Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The Rover Full Movie Online Free

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Ten years after a global economic collapse, a cold-blooded drifter traverses the scorched Australian outback on a mission to track down the men who stole his last remaining possession - his car. When he crosses paths with a badly wounded member of the gang, he takes the vulnerable, naïve young man along as his unwitting accomplice.
Guy Pierce character, without any remorse, stalks the three men who stole his car and left him abandoned. He acquired another car. Why find these men and retrieve his car? There are clues during the film for the end of the film where the answer to this question lays. During the film the main character sees dogs mistreated and shoots the man who mistreated them. This act was cleverly attached to a theft of a gun but once the end of the film comes, the watcher will understand. Also during the film the main character sits in an area where dogs are kept and shows a fondness for them. Now the ending. He opens the trunk of the car and retrieves a shovel and his (I suppose) dead dog. All along his pursuit was to show an act of kindness to his friend, his dog. "Man's best friend", and bury it.
I was really excited about this movie after watching previews and all the interviews the cast was doing. I watched most of the movie with my mouth open I don't know if it was shock or awe. Robert Pattinson was amazing every time he was on the screen he stole the show. Not just because he is beautiful either because he was kind gross in this movie his teeth were yuk LOL It was worth watching one of those movies when its over you kind look at your friend and say what the hell? Not at all what I expected to see but the unexpected is good. There were moments when I thought it was slow but I think it was meant to be that way. It was beautifully shot there was a lot of beautiful scenery in the mist of the ugliness.
The opening text did explain that the movie takes place ten years in the future but I must admit I still didn&#39;t catch that. Not that knowing this after the fact really makes the movie better or worse in my eyes (although now it makes it a sci-fi film) but I guess it explains the military presence in the film.<br/><br/>The Dystopian future makes the movie feel like a western with Guy Pearce playing an straight edge outlaw with a one track mind. In a future where financial ruin makes the very littlest thing valuable to a man, Guy plays a man willing to stop at nothing to get his car back from outlaws who stole it to use as a gateway car. He makes an odd unlikely alliance with the kid from Twilight who was part of the outlaw gang until he was left behind for dead in the getaway.<br/><br/>The relationship that the two men develop while searching for the car was the focus of the movie. Guy&#39;s lone wolf persona was great, but I really love Robert Pattinson who acts like an abandon dog bonding with a new master who does not want him.<br/><br/>The movie was slow with a some cool outburst of violence, but the mid section dragged a little too long than it should and I was not that impress by the cross country trip with Rob and Guy. Overall this was worth sitting through.
Michôd creates a good deal of ambient menace in The Rover; Pearce has a simmering presence. But I felt there was a bit of muddle, and the clean lines of conflict and tension had been blurred: the dystopian future setting doesn't add much and hasn't been very rigorously imagined.

A Piece of the Action tamil dubbed movie downloadfree download Lone SurvivorBlues Brothers 2000 full movie download in hindi hdThe I, RobotLupin the III: Blood Seal ~Eternal Mermaid~ in tamil pdf downloadThe Streets of San Francisco full movie download in hindithe Lassiter full movie download in hindiThe Demon full movie in hindi free download hd 720pGumby 1 online freethe Battle of the Zords full movie in hindi free download

JustinJacob replied

179 weeks ago

The movie 'The Rover' says the story of a global economic collapse. And a man who founds all his assets which were stolen by thieves after 10 years. Anyway, it was a nice story. cbd gummies for kids Thanks for sharing the movie here.
Please log in to post a reply.